Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Olympics

Damn. I'm excited for the Summer Olympics. There's always something to watch on TV with the games going on. During the '96 Summer Olympics, I would fall asleep watching volleyball or some lame event that was happening. I also remember when that pipe bomb went off. They kept on replaying the same footage over and over of the hurt people.

Well, I'll be cheering for Japan, because I love Japan, and I guess the USA. I wanna see the tae kwon do event, because I have never actually gotten to see it happen live. I watched clips on YouTube and I noticed that they all suck at blocking! WTF! I think judo might be exciting to watch. It'll be easier to catch the events you wanna see this time, because Microsoft and NBC will be streaming them all live online.

Oh, and I saw Wall-E, and EVE's voice is sooo cute!

No comments: